The Montreal Climate Coalition is exceedingly pleased to invite you to its Annual General Meeting on June 17, 2017 from 1:30-4:30pm at the Lorne Centre: 2390 Rue de Ryde, Montréal, QC H3K 1R5 (metro Charlevoix).
This being the first AGM since our incorporation, not only will an overview of our activities be presented, but we will vote on the Articles and By-Laws of our founding charter. A copy of these, in addition to the afternoon’s agenda, will be sent to participants ahead of the meeting for review. Sign up here.
We will also elect nine members of the Board of Directors. If you would like to stand for election, please send your CV and a brief letter of motivation to: email@example.com
The meeting is open to members of the Montréal Climate Coalition. You can register for membership here ($5 for 1 year, $10 for 3 years) or on site before the meeting begins.
Also on the day’s agenda:
- at 10am, we will screen the documentary film “Demain”
- from 12-1pm, a potluck lunch will be held – bring your oven’s best!
- the second half of the AGM will consist of presentations of our key projects and those of certain partner organisations
Finally, a child care service will be available on site; please indicate your intention to make use of this service on the registration form.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
- Sign up for the AGM
- To stand for election on the Board of Directors, write to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you signed our Montreal 400th declaration ? To do so