Urba Nature has for mission :
- To facilitate, promote, and support place-based outdoor learning for all, especially children and youth;
- To create opportunities for Nature connection in urban settings and illustrate the value of the Natural world;
- To improve the physical and mental well-being of people of all ages, especially society’s vulnerable sectors, through contact with Nature.
Its vision :
- To bring schools and communities together to create sustainable change through real-world learning opportunities;
- To cultivate the leadership skills and competencies required for youth to become change agents for sustainability in their communities;
- To preserve biodiversity for future generations by integrating it into human life as a vital aspect.
For more information or to get involved, contact Lisa Mintz.